QINGDAO MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Qingdao Medical University was founded in the year 1909 as a public institute in the city of Qingdao. In the year 1993, it merged with the new Qingdao teachers college, since then it has stepped into the new era of development.
After years of development and practice, Qingdao University Medical CollegeCollege has evolved itself as a large scale institute in the field of natural science, humanistic and social sciences. In the same year, Qingdao University of China merged with the engineering college and Qingdao textile technical school.
Currently Qingdao University in China has, 41,300 students enrolled out of which 32,300 under graduates, 7,400 postgraduates and 1600 are international students. Qingdao University China further offers 104 undergraduate programs, 209 master degree programs, 127 doctoral degree programs, 15 post-doctorate programs and 7 law programs.
The campus spreads over an area of 3.8km2. At present, there are 23 academicians at Qingdao University Medical School which are a part of both the following universities:
- Chinese academy of Sciences
- Chinese academy of Engineering
WHY MBBS IN CHINA?
MBBS in China for Indian students is a good option and many factors make this statement credible. A China MBBS in English Medium makes a student eligible for many Entrance Exams like USMLE, PLAB, HPCSA, MCI etc. An MBBS Program in China is globally recognized.
MBBS China English is considered at par with degrees from many International top universities. Admission in MBBS in China is also direct and hassle free.
Another benefit is the affordable MBBS in China Fee structure and living cost. Studying Medicine in China also gives an exposure to international culture as many students come from various countries.
An existence of numerous large hospitals and considerable patient inflow also give good practical exposure during MBBS degree in China.
LIVING IN CHINA
China is located on the continent of Asia and is the most populated country in the world. Its population is still increasing consistently. Beijing is known as the capital of china and is a home to 20.18 million people.
China is a large country that eclipses over 9.7 sq. km. There is no specific religion in china; however, most people follow either Buddhist or Taoist beliefs.
China has complete freedom of religion as long as the religious group is recognized by the government. Due to this, there are numerous religions that are practiced throughout the country.
China has sweltering summers and chilly winters. Summer lasts from June to early September, with a daily temperature of about 28+°C (92°F). The north and central parts of china experiences continuous rainfall where the temperature reaches to 26°C (79°F).
During harsh winters the temperature reaches as low as -20°C (-40F). Also in the months of January and February the temperatures goes below 10°C (50°F).
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE QINGDAO MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Qingdao Medical University is shortly known as QDU which further offers the following:
- 11 disciplines in the field of Literature, Art, History, Philosophy, Science, Engineering, Medicine, Economics, Management and Law.
- 100 Under Graduate Programs
- 6 First-class PhD programs
- 35 Second-class PhD programs
- 31 First-class Master Programs
- 175 Second-class Master programs
- 1 professional PhD Degree
- 20 professional MA Degree Programs
In addition, Qingdao University of Science and Technology has the following school and departments:
- School of Philosophy and History
- School of Economics
- School of Law
- School of Marxism
- School of Politics and Public Administration
- College of Teacher Education
- School of Physical Education
- School of Chinese Language and Literature
- School of Foreign Languages
- School of Foreign Language Education
- School of International Studies
- School of Journalism and Communication
- School of Mathematics and Statistics
- School of Physical Sciences
- School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- School of Life Sciences
- School of electro mechanic Engineering
- School Material Science and Engineering
- School of Automation and Electrical Engineering
- School of Electronic Information
- School of Computer Science and Technology
- School of Environmental Science and Engineering
- School of Textile and Garment
- School of Data Science and Software Engineering
- School of Applied Technology
- Medical Department
- School of Basic Medicine
- School of Dental Medicine
- School of Public Health
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Nursing
- The Affiliated Hospital of Qingdao University
- The Affiliated Cardiovascular Disease Hospital of Qingdao University
- School of Business
- School of Tourism and Geographical Science
- School of Music
- School of Fine Arts
|TUITION FEE||3,00,00||3,00,00||3,00,00||3,00,00||3,00,00||INTERNSHIP CAN BE DONE IN INDIA|
Break up of cost to be paid in the first year including “Others”
|TUITION FEES||HOSTEL||REGISTRATION||DEVELOP. FEES||VISA EXTENSION||MEDICAL EXAM||HEALTH INSURANCE||6 YEAR LOCAL SUPPORT||TOTAL|
|EVERY YEAR||EVERY YEAR||FIRST YEAR ONLY||FIRST YEAR ONLY||EVERY YEAR||FIRST YEAR ONLY||EVERY YEAR||FIRST YEAR ONLY||FIRST YEAR ONLY|
- Passport / CNIC / Identification Documents (scanned copy).
- Completed Application Form for Foreigners to Study at Gannan Medical University.
- Academic transcripts of high school (scanned copy).
- High School Certificate (scanned copy).
- Passport Size Photo with white background (scanned copy).
- Application Fee (scanned copy).
- Medical Health Form.
- Optional materials: Certificate of awards, English level certificate, CV.
ONLINE COUNSELLING SESSION (WEBINARS):
Get Complete information on MBBS Abroad, MBBS in India, How to choose the university, country, Pros & Cons of different countries, PG preparation followed by a Q & A session with doubt clearance and every other possible detail regarding MBBS right up to PG! To get a glimpse of the previous webinars, Click on MBBS Abroad till PG, MBBS in USA till PG, MBBS in Germanytill PG to watch. These are the recorded versions.
To register for a live Online counseling session and get all your doubts cleared with the CEO of MOKSH, Click here. You can also subscribe to our channel on YouTube in order to get constant updates on new webinars and videos on MBBS Abroad! Click hereto subscribe to MOKSH Webinars!