A Short Guide for The Ambitious Aspirants to Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Now a days MBBS in foreign countries is the preferable option among students. As it is affordable and provided with quality education systems. Among the Asian countries, it is very cost effective to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. It is a landlocked country in Central Asia. This country is covered by mountains sharing its borders with Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and China.
The largest city of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek which is also a capital city. Many students from countries like India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China, etc. come here with a dream of pursuing MBBS in abroad. The medical universities are recognized by the major organizations like WHO, MCI, UNESCO and medical council bodies of other countries. Most students choose to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan as it is only a 4 hours flight away from Delhi.
MBBS Course duration in Kyrgyzstan
You can complete the course in 6 years. First, five years are classroom teachings, tests, and clinical studies while the final year is focused on practice in the affiliated hospitals. They give importance to providing real-life case studies and clinical knowledge. Those who study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are eligible to appear in major medical examinations like USMLE, PLAB and also the screening test conducted by MCI in India. The pass out students from the medical universities in Kyrgyzstan is getting recognized from top medical councils across the globe.
Why you need to do MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
In addition to less cost, Kyrgyzstan also offers a healthy environment for foreign students. The universities here provide all basic amenities that are necessary for healthy living for students. Modern infrastructures, well-equipped classrooms, laboratories, quality education make study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan comparable to other countries like USA, UK and European countries. The best part is: these universities are giving utmost importance to practical training and experiments. So that students will be able to gain more and more experience.
Benefits of doing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Save your money. Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan with affordable price starting from 12lacs to 15lacs.
- The universities in this country provide the classroom teachings in English medium.
- The hostel facilities are also provided with world-class amenities.
- Top medical universities are recognized by MCI(Medical Council of India), WHO(World health organization), UNESCO.
- Students can take admission based on NEET score. No other entrance examinations required for admission.
- Students are offered many opportunities to participate in international conferences and seminars.
- The process of admission is very simple in Kyrgyzstan.
Minimum Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria
According to MCI students going to study MBBS in abroad have to clear NEET exam with 50 percentile and 40 percentile for general and reserved category students respectively. In addition to this, students have to fulfill the following criteria to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- The student must complete 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The student must have a 50% score in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th
- As per the latest notification issued by MCI in accordance with the decision taken by Delhi High Court, students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2019, and did not qualify / register / appear in NEET – 2019; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.
Documents you need to produce to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Substantial Passport.
- Welcome Letter from the respective University.
- Affirmation Letter for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Mark sheets and certificates as per the instructions by Universities.
- Expenses for the Academic year.
- Twenty travel permit measure photographs.
- Money related status of Guardians record.
- Student Visa is required for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Before going to take admission to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, make sure that you have visited the site of the universities and went through the instructions, rules, procedures, documents required, fee structure, etc.
Besides all the facilities mentioned above, students can also take MCI screening test training during the course. This training will be provided by Indian professors. What else do you need in a foreign country? You can get an overall experience which is needed by a medical student. So if you have a dream of studying MBBS abroad, you may go for the option to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.Tags: Kiev Medical University, Kunming Medical University, Lviv Medical, Lviv National Medical University, MBBS Abroad, MBBS Abroad Consultants in Chandigarh, MBBS Abroad Consultants in Delhi, MBBS Abroad Consultants in Haryana, MBBS Abroad Consultants in Himachal, MBBS Abroad Consultants in India, MBBS Abroad Consultants in Punjab, MBBS Abroad Consultants in Uttar Pradesh, MBBS Abroad Consultants in Uttarkhand, MBBS in Ukraine, MBBS in Ukraine Ambala Agents, MBBS in Ukraine Chandigarh Agents, MBBS in Ukraine Haryana Agents, MBBS in Ukraine Himachal Pradesh Agents, MBBS in Ukraine Hisar Agents, MBBS in Ukraine Kaithal Agents, MBBS in Ukraine Karnal Agents, MBBS in Ukraine Kurukshetra agents, MBBS in Ukraine Panchkula Agents, MBBS in Ukraine Panipat Agents, Study in Ukraine, Ternopil Medical University, Ternopil National Medical University, Ternopil National Medical University Ukraine, Ternopil State Medical University, Vinnytsia Medical University